Physician Opportunities in Denver
Denver, the capital city of Colorado, offers a wide range of physician opportunities in various specialties. Some of the top healthcare providers in the city include UC Health, Denver Health, Kaiser Permanente, HealthONE, and SCL Health.
If you are looking for nursing opportunities in Colorado, click on the links below on the DirectShifts platform and apply now:
- Inpatient Locum Opportunity | Extended Denver Metro Area
- Psychiatrist, Virtual Care | Remote | Colorado
- Remote Primary/Urgent Care Physician |Flexible schedule
Here are some of the popular physician specialties in Denver:
1. Internal Medicine: Internal medicine physicians are in high demand in Denver, as they provide primary care services to adult patients.
2. Family Medicine: Family medicine physicians are also in high demand, as they provide primary care services to patients of all ages.
3. Pediatrics: Pediatricians are in demand in Denver, as there is a growing population of children in the city.
4. Cardiology: Cardiologists are in demand in Denver, as heart disease is a leading cause of death in Colorado.
5. Oncology: Oncologists are in demand in Denver, as the city has a high cancer rate.
6. Neurology: Neurologists are in demand in Denver, as there is a high incidence of neurological disorders in the region.
7. Psychiatry: Psychiatrists are in demand in Denver, as mental health is a growing concern in the city.
8. Emergency Medicine: Emergency physicians are in demand in Denver, as the city has a large number of hospitals and emergency departments.
Overall, Denver offers a wide range of physician opportunities in various specialties. Salaries and benefits vary depending on the specialty, experience, and the employer.
How much does a physician make in Denver?
The salary of a physician in Denver can vary widely depending on factors such as their specialty, experience, and the type of practice they work in. According to salary data from Indeed, the average salary for a physician in Denver, Colorado is around $230,000 per year. However, this is only an average, and salaries can range from around $94,000 to over $500,000 per year depending on the factors mentioned above.